Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday


Today I ran across another blog that I am going to love reading...and while reading, she had a link to this blog...yeah it's a vicious cycle. It is Five Question Friday so i figured I would participate :)

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
While playing soccer at UCF I was invited by one of the my teammates to her friend's place who was friends with Chris Kirkpatrick from 'N Sync. After hanging out for a bit we ended up going over to Chris kirkpatrick's house! I knew absolutely no one except my teammate and was totally star struck but had to play it off. Totally random, but awesome :)

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
Well, I like to keep it somewhere around 70 and Drake likes it in the 60s. He will not turn on the heat on in winter until I can't take it anymore. Now...if Kathryn is town it happens to be at like 80 degrees everytime I walk by the thermostat haha

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
Ha! Heck no...I can't even keep my own dustmites in check

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I got a job for the couple weeks I was home for Christmas break one year in college at a local sporting goods store. Score! (I thought) I figured I would be helping customers and answering the phones. Nope...I was just in time to do their end of the year inventory. I had to count every single item in the back warehouse area! Up on the ladder holding boxes and counting all day everyday! Thank God it was only a couple weeks of work.

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
My pictures. I love looking back at old pictures and really enjoy taking them, although my friends sometimes get annoyed. I get it from my dad. You just can't replace those memories ♥

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I'm sorry I don't like to feel like I'm living in Alaska yet...Tanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!