Monday, March 1, 2010

hmmm

I apologize in advance for my excitement over the smallest things, but I can't help myself. So...this morning I had a slight nose bleed, well nothing crazy and gushing or anything, but it was bleeding and I was having to blow and wipe the blood away. (Sorry I know you want to hear all about my body through this blog) So of course I go straight the internet "Are nose bleeds a sign of pregnancy?" And here is what it said...

"Pregnant women seem to get more than their fair share of nosebleeds. Nosebleeds causes in pregnancy are probably the result of increased blood flow. Pregnant women actually have 30% to 50% more blood circulating in their bodies than they would normally. This blood is needed in order to maintain a healthy placenta and baby."

So, that made me excited since I can't think of the last time my nose was bleeding :) I will hold on to any positive I can during the months of waiting. It could be nothing, I have definetely been guilty of taking one thing my body does and running with it. But just thought I would share ♥

4 comments:

  1. Yeah they are expensive! I was just asking because I wanted to tell you that when we got pregnant with Kaya we had used the ovulation testers (we were thinking we could control boy or girl and if you had sex right on ovulation it said you had a better chance of having a boy) so I thought for SURE we were pregnant. Well (and man time did DRAG!!!) I tested with the early testers and not pregnant, so on the day I was supposed to have my period I tested and NOT PREGNANT! I was sooo bummed. But I had bought tons of testers because well you can't help it. So the next day I didn't have my period and I tested, and positive!!! I was pretty upset because the last test I took when I supposed to, well I dug through the trash (I know gross) and every single test said positive. I had not waited long enough for any of them. (Then I vigorously washed my hands :)) (Jack had popped up pregnant the first test, but then again I was a week or so late by then) Anyway, dumb story but I'm excited! Is there a cute pregnancy store out there or a pea in the pod for those of us that would like to support a healthy fashionable pregnancy glow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I forgot to say, VERY EXCITING! :) And do hold on to the positives!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOo I think I remember hearing about this when I was preggo ...reading up on info...hopefully something's happening. I'll be waiting for a call in a few days with some type of news please..tanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra (Busby) CorderMarch 6, 2010 at 11:15 AM

    Saw some of your pictures on facebook (you look great!) and saw that you had a blog so I decided to check it out. I think what you're doing here is both interesting and encouraging for other 'mommy hopefuls.' Keep up the good work here! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your husband! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!