Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1,095 days of bliss

It's your love...

It just does something to me...

It sends a shock right through me...

I can't get enough...

And if you wonder about the spell I'm under...

Oh it's your love.

Happy 3 years Mr. Wade! ♥ I love you!

So today is our 3rd wedding anniversary :) Drake gave me something that I will cherish forever. He made a shadow box and inside is the coaster and paper from our table (from Macoroni Grill...you know how you have a paper tabletop and they give you crayons to draw) from our first date back in 2005! Drake is amazing and I am so happy I get to spend my life with him.

We will be going out Saturday to celebrate and I am so excited! I am hoping so bad to find out I am pregnant so that I will be able to share the news with him at dinner! How perfect would that be?! Please let this be my month!!!

4 comments:

  1. PRAYING FOR YOU THAT YOU GET A BFP!!!!

    Gorgeous pics of you two by the way - I LOVE how happy you both look in all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 3 years! Hoping this is your month! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby dust your way!!!! :) Happy 3rd year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you get a BFP!!!! Praying for you and Drake!! Infertility is a you know what, and I hate it too...so I am praying for a positive!! I know this will be your month!! Congrats on the anniversary, LOVE all your pics, and can't wait to hear the news! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!