Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blessed

We have had a good weekend over here at the Wade house :) Yesterday was a rainy day...but I didn't mind because Drake was at work so I slept in and then bummed around for a bit, did a workout, and gave Cosmo a bath. Once he got home we rented a movie and just hung out at the house. Today we got up and went to church...

Then came home and got ready for the beach. It was beautiful out there. Here is Drake with my sunglasses on :) He was trying to make fun of me, but I think he just wanted to wear them and look as cool as me haha

Now we are home and hangin with Cosmo ♥ This week at work is Appreciation week...so we get to wear jeans all week and then we have free lunch tomorrow, free breakfast Tuesday, movie day Wednesday, Ice Cream Thursday, and a picnic Friday with no work :) Not too shabby! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ooo I want an appreciation week...you need to talk to my bosses! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!