Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Vivian!

Today was Vivian's first birthday party :) It was perfect weather so we grilled hamburgers and had some yummy food. Then Vivian opened her presents (well chewed on bows while Jenn opened) and finally ate her first cupcake :) She is so cute.

Jenn, Rachel, me, and Danielle...Rachel was talking with me about baby stuff and it was so comforting. She and her husband (the one peeking around) tried to get pregnant for 2 years before they had success. I needed her reminder today that it will happen for me too. I love my friends!

Now I am catching my breath and then I will get ready for date night with Drake :) Hopefully these dang cramps go away!

1 comment:

  1. it's GOING to happen for you. :) I know it must be hard!! but man you are going to be one glowing preggo woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!