Thursday, May 27, 2010

almost there

♥ Tomorrow is Friday...and then a 3-day weekend!! So excited.

♥ Nothing out of the ordinary around here this week...just enjoying the evenings with Drake. Just got finished working out and washing my car, it needed it bad!

♥ I had a dream last night that I had a baby. It was so weird, I saw my baby and we brought it home. Then I realized my body was already back to normal and the baby slept through the night it's first night home haha! Yea you know that's a dream.

♥ So sad Idol is over, now what will fill my Tuesday and Wednesday evenings?! At least I still have Kendra on Sunday and Real Housewives of New Jersey on Monday.

♥ We sold our jet ski last night. Bittersweet. We had a blast on it last summer, but it was more of a hassle than it was worth. We are thinking more along the lines of kayaks this year.

♥ Well, I am off to get some dinner, just wanted to stop by :) Have a good evening xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You never know the first kid is pretty easy!!! and yay to long weekends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no - we just sold our boat and are looking for a jet ski! Talk me out of it quick if it's a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for a 3-day weekend as well!

    FYI, my sis-n-law slept through the night her FIRST night home from the hospital. She still sleeps like a log. It's possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, whew. We did end up buying one on Saturday and have had fun with it so far! We'll see if I'm saying that this time next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!