Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A day late, A dollar short

Well bad news my friends. I was so excited I could barely sleep last night since I didn't start yesterday I was going to be taking a HPT this morning. Well, I woke up around 5 to go to the bathroom and there she was :( I hate that being Infertile is so backwards to anything else in my life. It was always, if you work hard you will reap the benefits. Study hard-Make good grades. Practice Hard at sports-Play good in games. Eat healthier-lose weight. (Still working on that!) Why can't it be have lots of sex-get pregnant?! I feel like I have worked so hard the past year at dedicating my efforts with charting everything my body does, taking meds that make me crazy, having sex, having Drake checked out, making sure I'm ovulating....and still nothing. I am scared to death to go back to the doc Thursday and see what the next step is, but bring it on! I am so ready to have an answer to what the problem is so we can move forward. So...ready or not, time to start another month. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry hun. You're doing the right thing though in keeping your chin up and moving forward. I'm just sure the doctor will have a plan for you to help achieve your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday is just another step closer to the littlest Wade. You are right bring it on! We got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this RAchel, but hang in there! HOpe you get some answers Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!