Saturday, May 22, 2010

Downtown and Dinner

Once Drake got home this afternoon we headed downtown so that I could take maternity pictures of Amy and Jake...she only has 5 weeks left! :) We had a great time. After we took pictures we went down the road to Hub Staceys and grabbed dinner and talked forever! Jake is a big Yankees fan, so Drake was having a good 'ol time talking baseball. Amy and I were talking about baby stuff, they tried for a year and a half before she got pregnant. She is such a cute pregnant girl! Well, I had a great day, now off to bed ♥








3 comments:

  1. SEEE Ha a year and a half for them...:) Chill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so interesting that you can tell is someone had issues TTC b/c they always mention how long it took others to conceive. :) Always at the forefront of our minds.

    Beautiful pregnant lady, and beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want my preggo boobs back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!