Saturday, May 22, 2010

more birthdays!

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband! :) I can't believe he is already 27. It's crazy to think about the fact that he was 21 when we met. I am so bummed for him because he is at work today :( 8-5 booo! But I told him we will celebrate tonight through tomorrow! I have a surprise planned for tomorrow and I hope it works out. ♥

So far today I went to Kaylee's 4th birthday party. It was so hot! Summer is definetely here! Here are Vivian and Hannah getting ready to head outside...
Ahhhh...

Vivian with her bug eye glasses on :)
The Birthday Girl. She was upset because her piece of cake fell on it's side on her plate and she wanted it standing up! haha So stressful
Happy Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby! Hope your surprise works out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!