Thursday, May 6, 2010

hot and cold

holy 4 more days! The worst part of this whole experience is how emotionally draining it is. The past few days there have been times when I am feeling great! I get excited about next week, because I am convinced this is THE month. I am determined to not go back to the doc and have tests done. I picture sharing the news with everyone I love and I get butterflies. I love it. Then you have my usual negative self pop out here and there. Imagining looking at another test with just one line, the feeling that rushes over my body when I go to the bathroom and see Aunt Flo, telling Drake its a no again and seeing his sadness but holding strong for me. I am pushing through...I will force myself to be positive. Send some baby dust my way! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sorry, I'm so impatient and I hate waiting too. All babies are miracles (especially after watching your documentary!!) so you have to keep believing! (Glee comes to mind here). The negative side is something we all battle, you beat it down with your pee stick!!! You have to hang on to hope because one month is going to be THE month, and every month gets you closer to THE month. I'm praying. Continue to inspire and hang in there. I know its hard, but its gonna be sooooo worth it! And you know Mr. Drake Wade would take you and your journey over having someone else in his arms and he is willing to wait with you in them. So you get comfy in them and you all face it together head first. FOUR MORE DAYS!!!! Aunt Briana is ready to S-P-O-I-L, until then I am going to keep pouring, oozing positive energy and love until you are sick of me. Promise. We all got your back. [insert corny double point and wink here].

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you & praying that this is THE month for you!!! I probably won't have internet access from Saturday on (for 12 days - yikes!) but I'll be hoping for a GREAT post from you to read when I get home! I so understand that awful sinking feeling when you see one line on the stick... soon you will see TWO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping and wishing this is your month!!! Do you get cramps several days before you normally start? That's my sign that it's coming, plus my temperatures start to go down a few days before also. I don't even need to take a test b/c AF comes before I hit the 18 days of high temps. Can't wait to hear the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. since you said that I will be the first person you called when you found out, I will be waiting by my phone. :) Tanks. How do your boobs feel, big..well bigGER? sore? that was one of the things I definitely noticed so if you've got some Dub Ds going on something is DEF up LMAO :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, I know how you feel. Its been a pretty emotionally exhausting week waiting for AF so I actually know I am ovulating. I am praying for a BFP for you and Drake this weekend!! Keep your head up, pretty soon you will have THE month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!