Friday, May 28, 2010

shopping and sitting

I'm so happy it's the weekend! I can't wait for Drake to get off of work so we can enjoy some time together. ♥ Today on my lunch break I went to the mall and was able to get some cute stuff! Score! I got 3 tops, 2 pairs of shorts, and flipflops...and a pair of flipflops for Drake. I have to get him stuff if I ever plan on seeing him in anything new. He is so unselfish and doesn't ever think he needs anything, yet he totally agrees with me when I "need" a new pair of heels :) His old flipflops have been worn so long his feet have worn holes in the bottoms. It was time.

Now that I am home I have been hanging out with Cosmo and drumroll please....Annie Helm :) We are dogsitting while her momma is on a cruise. Just look at this cutie!

She loves playing with Cosmo! She is still not completely potty trained so I am watching her like a hawk and taking her out every 5 seconds to try and avoid as many accidents as possible.

Well...I am going to go force a workout in, so not in the mood today, but I know I will feel good after. Happy Memorial Day weekend xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG She is SO CUTE! i want one!!! How Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!