Sunday, May 23, 2010

up up and away

So my surprise worked this morning :) It was depending on the weather...and it was gorgeous. One of our friends has a little 2 seater plane and took Drake flying over to the beach and back. They were up for about an hour. Drake had no idea what we were doing until I pulled into the little airport. He just lit up once he saw what he was doing. He captured his excitement for you all to see :)

Drake ready to fly!

The pilot had to take it out before we got there to use up some fuel to lighten the load since Drake is a big guy haha

The view :)

Pensacola Beach

Overall it was a huge success...once we got home we looked up movie times and went to Shrek in 3D. Yay!! It was cute. This has been one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. We did so much and have enjoyed every minute. ♥

2 comments:

  1. awww yay for Drake. His picture cracks me up! Can't wait to see Shrek. Matt has duty today. Poo..love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new signature on here! I love the pictures too! Below and above!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!