Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Batting Cages and Board Games

Today after work we went to the batting cages with Kylie. It was a random trip, but it was fun :) Wow, I'm not even sure what to say about this picture! haha

Action Shots :) Hitting in the softball cages...

She's so cute

Then Drake had to show everyone up in the fastest cage :)

This is Kylie's reaction to the speed of the pitch

Then we played on the playground for a bit before stopping by my parents.

Once we got there we played Loaded Questions. I love playing that game! Now we are home and about to get ready for bed. I have a big day tomorrow! :) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. ps... why can't I subscribe to follow up comments on your blog? Is that a setting you can change? It's nice to get notified if you respond or just to see what others write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your husband is such a good sport in all of your pictures! :)

    What is "loaded questions"?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!