Saturday, June 12, 2010

love my weekends!

Today was a fun day. This morning Drake and I went for a run and then hung out for a bit before I got ready for Rachel's shower. She got a ton of cute things for Jonah. Her due date is July 18th...I can't wait to meet another baby :)

I was able to catch up with some friends that I worked with a couple years ago. This is Tara and Crissy, two of the sweetest people you will meet.

Once I got home we headed out to dinner at Olive Garden. Drake had a gift card so that was nice. We had an awesome dinner together. Finally we got home and like two old people, just pulled out chairs and sat on the porch enjoying the sun going down. :)

Cosmo loves being outside if you can't tell by the blur of her tail ♥

Now we are in our PJs and hanging out until Kylie gets in town a little later. Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!