Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday ♥

Today was a pretty good day...the mornings go by slow because I am just watching the clock until Drake gets off! :) I went on a run...and then I was close to going to buy an elliptical because even in the morning the humidity is so bad here! ugh Anyways, then the mailman brought me my new camera strap. It is from etsy and love it.

It was just in time for my next shoot :) I took pictures this evening for Chad and Amy. Amy is one of my old co-workers, so it was nice to catch up.









After pictures, Drake and I went to Mellow Mushroom for dinner. yum! Now we are just hanging out...tomorrow is our day off together ♥

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures as always. And your camera strap is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. \=] kaya wrote that...looks like a smileyface!!! i love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!