Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 32

Another week closer to Easton getting here! Overall I don't have much to report...everything continues to be consistent overall. We had our 2nd lamaz class tonight, we did some of the relaxation stuff on the floor. Yea...I am not wired to relax. Even while the lights are dim, soft music is playing, and I am listening to someone telling me to relax while Drake is rubbing my arms, I am sitting there thinking about things I need to do, or worrying about something. That can't be good. :)

I do worry about the unknown as far as when he will get here with school starting. I want to get the school year started with my kids and have 8 weeks of lesson plans set and ready to go hopefully before he decides to come.

I am just excited overall (and scared of the unknown) but continue to feel so grateful for this baby growing inside me. I can't believe I am already at my 32 week post. I can't wait to be a mom! ♥





*Baby is the size of a jicama*
What's up with your baby? He's starting to get ready for his big debut, tipping the scales at almost four pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches. In these past few weeks, it's all about practice, practice, practice as he hones the skills he'll need to thrive outside the womb — from swallowing and breathing to kicking and sucking. And speaking of sucking, your little one has been able to suck his thumb for a while now. Something else to note: As more and more fat accumulates under your baby's skin, he's becoming less transparent and more opaque.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for him to be here either! I went in his room today and just smiled! I Love You little Easton before you even take your first breath outside of your mommy's tummy! :0) NANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine all the anticipation building up. I don't blame you for not being able to relax. I can't believe you're at week 32 already!! You look so happy :)

    Btw, what the heck is a jicama? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 32 weeks....you look great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 32 weeks - time is flying by!! You look awesome, and I agree with Amanda, what is a jicama?! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!