Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to work


I have been dreading going back to work today...summer break is just so much fun! :) But I am back from my first day of pre-planning and I love the fact that I feel like I just jumped right into my groove where I left off. The kids will be back next Monday and I have a ton of work to do this week, but I am ready. I already have my substitute lined up for when I go into labor. She is "on call" and will be ready to work 8 weeks once the time comes. yay!

I am overall just so thankful to be back at my school. With all of the budget cuts the past few years, I have spent every summer since graduating college looking for a job. But finally this summer, I was able to really enjoy it, knowing I was getting my job back. I will still have my ESE class and work with them in the community, but I am also helping with the TV Production class too :) I am looking forward to a great school year!

2 comments:

  1. The TV Production class sounds like fun! Welcome back to school, I'm sure it's all bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!