Saturday, August 27, 2011

Go Go Go

Today Drake worked all day so I was cleaning away...nesting maybe, paying bills, and organizing everything at the house. :) Then when he got home we did our grocery shopping and my parents came over for dinner. I made Creamy Ranch Pork Chops with rice and corn and then Apple Tart for dessert. It was good. I intended to do nothing today but I felt like being non-stop and taking care of everything. Now I can relax :) Drake got mad at me at one point because I wouldn't just take it easy. After dinner we watched a movie. I got a lot done today and squeezed some fun in too. Now tomorrow is my day off with my other half! Yay ♥ Have a great night :)

2 comments:

  1. And it was delicious!! Thanks for having us!! I sure wish Easton would hurry up and come...I'm getting impatient!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dinner ...tarts were great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!