Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just another day in paradise

I am continuing to have a great summer break. (I go back to work on the 15th) I want to make sure that before I go back, we have everything we need for Easton and hospital bags are packed...just in case. Today was a good day, I went and used my gift certificate from my brother and his girlfriend for a prenatal massage. It was so nice!
After that I went to the mall and got a couple things and then headed home to pick up Cosmo and go swimming at my parents. When I got home, I had this waiting for me in the mail :)

Drake got it for me as my "push gift" A push gift sounds so silly, but I'm not complaining! I LOVE it! It was sweet because I saw the watch in the Guess store in Miami and never got it. Drake remembered how much I liked it and ordered it. If you are pregnant and not aware of the push gift, you need to be haha Hey, it will help me time my contractions. :)

*A push present (also known as a "push gift" or "baby bauble") is a present a new parent gives a new mother when she gives birth to their child. In practice the present may be given before or after the birth, or even in the delivery room. The giving of push presents has supposedly grown in the United States in recent years.*

So after going to my parents and swimming, we played a board game and then it was time for Drake to get off work ♥ Now we are just relaxing together and about to watch Jersey Shore (Ashamed to admit that) Have a good night!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that watch!! And what a sweet present from your brother and his girlfriend. You deserve to be spoiled that's for sure!

    I need to remember this 'push gift' thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!