Saturday, August 27, 2011

Seafood and Swelling


Last night when Drake got home he asked if I wanted to have a date night. Well, duh! It sounded like an awesome idea. We got ready and headed out to the beach to eat at Peg Leg Petes. Well of course with it being Friday night there was a long wait, which was fine except you wait outside to be seated. It is hot yes, but the humidity of Florida is awful! So we are standing and waiting for our table and of course I am annoyed at the fact that I am obviously really pregnant now and NO ONE that was sitting on the benches offered to let me sit. Thanks southern hospitality. Anyways, I normally wouldn't care but oh my gosh...I guess the combination of working all day and then standing out there was not cool with my body-total swelling domination! :) I could not believe how swollen my ankles and feet were and it hurt to try and close my hands.

Finally the prettiest sight I have ever seen-our buzzer for our table lit up. We went in to the AC and sat for dinner. Dinner was yummy-I had crab claws and Drake got his regular burger. I always love a date with the hottest guy I know ♥ Once we were done I was really excited about the thought of PJs and bed. Today I plan on doing nothing for the most part...yes I know, I lead an exciting life :) At least it's Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Swelling gets so bad at the end, ESPECIALLY since your 3rd trimester is during the summer months. I can't believe nobody offered to let you sit! I would expect that from California people, but not the South. ;) Looking great, though! Little Eastan (or is it Easton...sorry!) will be here before you know it. WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe nobody offered you a seat - how ridiculous!!

    Date night sounds great. :) C & I went to a party last night from 6-8, but by 8:30pm we were back home and in bed. Exciting times. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize how much swelling hurts until I had it that one week too. I hope yours goes down quickly. Rest up today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, for what it's worth you don't look swollen at all...you look amazing! I can't believe how close you are. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!