Friday, September 16, 2011

Cloud 9

Since we have been home everything has been great! It is a crazy adjustment, but Drake and I make a good team taking care of Easton and I am loving my time at home with both of them. I think Easton makes me slow down and really enjoy every moment. I know that he is going to grow so fast and I want to take advantage of every second I have with him. I have already cried happy tears a couple times. Just rocking him or holding him...on the car ride home from the hospital. I have everything I have ever wanted in my life right now and I am so thankful.

I am recovering well from the c-section, I can't wait until I am 100% again. Anyways, I just wanted to check-in. Here is a picture of the sign outside of my job. I love my co-workers :)




2 comments:

  1. That sign is too cool!! So happy that everything is going well for you guys! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that they announced it on the school sign! Those kids are going to go crazy over Easton! He's such a doll. I totally know what you mean when you realize you have everything you want. Life can't get much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!