Thursday, September 8, 2011

Friday Eve!

This week has been a good one overall, a short work week and I have run a few errands after work each day. The weather has made it so enjoyable! The storm brought through a front and it has been in the 60s in the morning and evenings and 80s during the day. Today we went on a walk and went to my parent's house and played some board games. I am obsessed with board games!

So, tomorrow will be my last day of work :) I think I kind of already knew my answer when I posted the other day, but just wanted to hear opinions before I decided for sure. I think with me being on my feet all day working with students with disabilities, has made me so tired physically and I am so done! I wonder when he will be here?! I am still in shock that this can happen anytime.

Well, I am off to shower and get in bed early. Here we are on our walk today ♥







2 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful that you will be done with work. Hopefully you will have a few days to rest up before your little mad decides it time. Life will never be the same again! And it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you edit photos (the coloring), especially the one of Drake walking. When I get a better camera I'll have to ask you for some tips!

    I'm glad to hear you're almost done work. You deserve to relax some more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!