Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

It is officially fall! Yay :) I can't wait until I can workout again and use my jogging stroller while the weather is good.

And...I am officially a zombie these days. My body is still trying to adjust to getting little sleep. Please tell me I will get used to it and feel normal again going on a couple hours of sleep?! I am already wondering how in the world I will function when I have to go back to work.

Yesterday we went to my parent's house to watch the Alabama game. Easton got to wear his Alabama onesie with his tennis shoe socks. Oh, and I say watch the game, but I eventually passed out on the couch :)

I love my boy ♥

Yesterday our stone got finished around our front door :) Drake and a couple of his co-workers have been working on it little by little and now it is done. I love it! My hubby is a handyman ♥

Well, that is all for now. I clearly can't put complete thoughts together today, so I am outta here. Happy whatever day it is when you read this. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! And the stone looks great! We did it around our front porch a few years ago and have gotten many compliments as I'm sure you will also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sleep deprivation is hard stuff. I'm starting to get used to living on power naps. You & Easton look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easton looks so darn cute. I don't want to scare you but I NEVER got use to losing sleep. BUT at 5/6 months my babies started to sleep thru the night so things got back to normal. It took maybe 2 months to start getting longer stretches of sleep but not until 5/6 months until I got a full nights sleep. But it will go by fast I promise.....I know it's hard to imagine while you are in the moment. Hang in there momma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!