Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Nursery

Our last item for the nursery came in today-the curtains that were made by Drake's mom :) They complete the room perfectly. Thank you! I tried my best to turn the camera and fit everything in...and the growth chart looks like a totally different color than the other blues but it's not. Good 'ol indoor pictures. The bedding and curtains are navy blue and the furniture is espresso...

A view from the other side...

His little shelf :)

And this is a terrible picture of me ready for bed, but I thought it was so cute that Cosmo was laying on me with her hand on her brother ♥

10 comments:

  1. haha glad you are wearing my old shirt! :) Hey Coz!!! Get ready, your world is about to change drastically....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome nursery! How did you attach the pom poms to the wall? They look great and add nice sharp color to the room! Easton will love his room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Liz-They are attached to the ceiling using clear push pins with the string from the pom tied to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I especially love the navy blue, dark wood combo. You are SO READY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love it all. I expected no less from you and your awesome stylishness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the color combinations. And the tiny shoes...he is going to be one very stylish little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The room looks great! I love the curtains and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute nursery! =) Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! I know you must be so ready to meet your little man!! I am sure checking every day to see if you have any announcements to make!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!