Monday, October 24, 2011

Picking back up

Well, I have continued to enjoy my maternity leave SO much...like I doubted that! I have never been so happy with everything around me. I love my job, my friends and family are always here for me, my husband is an amazing daddy and best friend, I have my miracle baby. What more could a girl ask for?! ♥

Now that I have 6 weeks of leave done and feel like myself again, I am slowly starting to get back into my old groove. I have started working out again...I have been walking several weeks now, but I was finally able to go back to the gym and really workout. Back to my kickboxing class. Yay!

I also went into work today because it was a planning day and I was able to kind of get caught up on what my students have been doing while I have been out so I don't feel totally lost when I go back. My mom kept Easton and although I called to check on him all day and had my mom send me a picture, I did good for my first day away from him. Knowing he is with my mom helps so much!

I also started scheduling some photo shoots again and am excited to get back to taking some pictures for some extra "play" money :) Here are a couple shots from yesterday's shoot...



Drake and Easton came along and walked around with me :) After that I got some Red Lobster to-go and came home and enjoyed some crab legs in my pjs. Ahhh

Well, I am off to shower and then it will be bath time and feeding time for Little E. Have a great week! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. How many weeks of maternity leave do you get again? I can't believe 6 weeks have flown by already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking 8 weeks. I know...it is flying by! How many are you planning to take? Speaking of flying by, you are getting so close! Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! It is amazing how fast it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your pictures you take! I only have one week of leave left and I am so sad!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!