Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thought Vomit Thursday

Here's to another week of random bullet points of my life...

*I have upgraded the technology in my life this week. First I ordered a new camera! :) I am so excited about it. When I first bought a DSLR I just got the cheapest one I could find because I never intended on taking pictures as a side job, but since that has happened and I am staying busy with it, I decided it was time to upgrade. Yay! It should be here in the next week.

Also, our 2 year phone contract ran out recently, so I re-signed up and got an iphone4. I usually could care less about my phone-before this I was still using the phone I had from college! No internet or anything on it...and I could have cared less. But it is nice to have so many things on my phone now.

*I have been on a hot streak with craigslist lately! Since I have been home on leave I look around at all of the useless crap we have, so I started posting some stuff and have been able to get rid of several things. I also ran across a few things...I just picked up about 350 diapers for 5 bucks :) Sweet!

*Last night Easton slept through the night! :) Like...my version of through the night meaning 9-5. Not some doctor's through the night of 12-5. That is not through the night in my world. He is doing so good. ♥ I love this kid so much!
*Tonight in kickboxing class we are having a Halloween themed workout and are turning all the lights out and working out with black lights, glow sticks, and glow in the dark paints. It should be fun!

*Have an awesome day!!

3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome that he slept so long. I'm SO impressed. Can you have Easton come over and teach the twins how to do that once they come ;). Thats the only thing I'm really worried about haha but we will make it - I hope!!! =) Easton is just so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - a 7D? That's awesome!!

    Craig's List is so awesome - we've scored some great stuff on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!! I've got 2 questions for you and couldn't figure out how to just email you!! Ha!! First...we have some friends moving to the Pace area and they are looking for childcare for their 3 month old. Do you have any names of in-home care or daycare centers that you recommend? Second...what kind of DSLR did you have before? We are looking at getting one, but don't want to spend a TON of money since I don't even know if I"ll be able to learn ALL of what it can do!! Any suggestions??! YOu can email me at ekrlong@gmail.com if that's easier!!! Hope you are well...loving all of EAston's pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!