Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another day down

One more day closer to the 3 day weekend :) Today was a good day at work and then right after I went to go pick up Easton and then we were back in the car to head up to city hall. My students got recognized by the mayor, which they thought was the coolest thing ever! It was so cute :) While I was away, my assistant choked in the classroom and my sub had stepped out. The kids thought to hit the button to call up to the front office for help. I was so proud watching them getting their awards.
After that Easton tagged along to go to the soccer game with me. I wanted to go watch my girls from last year play before it gets too miserably cold out. I miss my girls, but I could not be happier that I decided to take the season off of coaching to be with Easton.
Easton enjoyed watching the game :)
Go Panthers!

Now I am back home and it's time to crash...gotta get energized for another workday. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Awww...I remember this student!! Such a nice young man!! I sure wish I could go back for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that your students were able to help the assistant and get recognized for it! Don't you just love coming home to those sweet baby faces?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's almost the weekend!!! I'm glad your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!