Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Easton's First Halloween!

Yesterday was awesome. Easton's first Halloween. We ended up coming up with a costume that I was super excited about. He was The World's Strongest Man. :) Check out those muscles!

We met up at The Lynch house and they had food and drinks for everyone there before we rounded up all the kids to head out. Easton's best pals...Kaylee

Kendall...

Vivian...

Dean (Dotts:))...

and Jonah...

The Lynch family had their 4 wheeler ready to drive the kids around, and those of us that had the kids too small to know what was going on walked behind with our wagons and strollers :)

Easton was passed out in my arms the whole time ♥

The whole group :)

We just walked around for a little bit with everyone and then went to my parent's house. I wanted to take Easton to a couple of the houses that I grew up trick or treating at so my old neighbors could see him. :) Everyone loved seeing him and could not get over how much he has grown since they saw him after he was born. Overall we had a great evening. :)

Well, I think that about sums it up. Happy November...holy cow, it's November!

3 comments:

  1. Love his costume!! I actually go back to work tomorrow. :( I can't believe today is my last day at home with her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious and adorable. The mustache on the paci is genius!....if only Jack took a pacifier. Although a beard on a pacifier is a totally different animal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has to be the cutest costume I've EVER seen on a little baby. Great job momma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!