Wednesday, November 16, 2011

fun through the phone

As I said before, my mom is good about sending me pictures of Easton while I am at work. I love it! :) Today I got one of him just chilling watching the price is right...:)

And then during playtime he enjoyed time with Pluto...

Drake texted me after I got the 2nd one...

Drake: Did you get the pics of the boy today?
Me: Yep :)
Drake: What a cool guy

He had his 2 month check-up today, which means shots :( So, my mom was the lucky one who took him to his appointment. I got off in time to get there right after. She was in the waiting room for me to pick him up. I asked her how it went and she just started tearing up. Oh geezzz just what I needed to see. I'm glad I didn't have to see him in pain. Poor baby. She said he screamed and cried so hard...not long, but very loud. Everything else went great at the appointment, he is healthy and growing ♥

This week has been good overall, nothing out of the ordinary. 2 more days of work until Fall Break! Woo Hoo! Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. Those during-the-day pictures are the best!! Aw, what a great mom taking him to get shots. Be glad you didn't go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie my nephew is! I used to love the check ups, especially so with Jack because they told us it would take him a year to catch up with other kids cause he was a premie and that first appt he proved them all wrong, they didn't believe us that he was premature. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!