Saturday, November 12, 2011

Long weekend

Hooray for 3 day weekends! :) Yesterday I washed my car, got my nails done, went tanning, worked out, and then met up with my friend Kim in the evening to go to the mall. After that we went back to her house and two of her friends that were in town from Jacksonville came over. We hung out and then decided to go downtown for a little girl time. It was a lot of fun.

It was an awesome night ♥

BUT no matter how awesome the night was, it was not as awesome as getting up this morning to this face. :)

Today Drake worked all day, so Easton and I hung out and played and then I had a shoot this evening. Now we are watching football and spending the evening in. Gotta love Saturday nights! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm serious your son is the cutest little boy ever. Love that sweet smile! You are so blessed! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!