Saturday, December 10, 2011

3 months

Happy 3 months Easton! Let's see...what has happened this month? You had a handful of "firsts" happen... you had your first trip to the beach, met your cousin Kylie for the first time, and you had your first Thanksgiving where you met your Uncle Kyle and Aunt Melissa. :) We have had a lot of fun! I love looking at your monthly pictures beside one another and looking at the changes in you.

You are such a handsome little man. You weigh 13.5 lbs and are 25'' long. You are wearing 3-6 month clothes right now. This month what sticks out to me is how much more aware you are of the things around you. If we are out somewhere you want to be propped up so you can look around at everything. And that's just what you do! Look around with your (still a little wobbly) head. :)

I was hoping to write that you sleep all night on this update, but you are really close! :) You are up once during the night, but that one feeding is getting later and later. You go to bed at 9:00 and used to wake up about 1:00 for your middle of the night feeding, but now you are waking up about 4:00. Our goal is to make it to 6:00 :)

You are smiling SO much these days and we have had a couple giggles out of you. When you smile you open your mouth really wide and move your tongue like you are trying to laugh, it's so cute. When I go to get you out of your crib in the morning you just give me the biggest grin and I can't think of a better way to start my day. ♥

I am so excited that we are about to celebrate your first Christmas! I finally get to go buy a "Baby's First Christmas" ornament to put on our tree this year :) I love you so much baby boy and being your mom is the best gift I've ever received.

Love, mom

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Rach - i Love seeing all the side by side pics of him growing up so quickly already!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing so fast! It's amazing to see the changes over the past few months! I love his gummy smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 months!! He is such a happy little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!