Friday, December 16, 2011

Here we go!

It's officially Christmas break! :) Today was a half day at work that consisted of watching a Christmas movie, making cupcakes, and going to the snow jam. After that I was off to do a photo shoot...I so wish I could show you a preview, but it was a boudoir session and they are for only me and one other person to see. :)

After that I picked up my little man from my parents and headed home to get ready. Drake got off of work, and we headed to Chase and Summer's house. We grilled out and talked and the kids played :) Their backyard was amazing! House on the water with a pool and gazebo area. Beautiful. We always have a good time with them. Summer is a stay at home mom and I got excited because we were talking about next summer when I am off of work hanging out in the pool with the kids while the boys are at work. :)

Well, I am off to bed...here are a couple shots from my cell phone from tonight. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was wondering if I could convince you to post a little exerpt on how you edit your photos. I especially like the darkened edges. Wasn't sure if there is a quick and easy way to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nat! These couple pictures here are just on my cell phone using the instagram app. As far as my DSLR pictures, I use lightroom to edit. I would be more than happy to tell you what I do there if you use that program...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!