Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lunch Date

Today has been a good day. Drake is working, but Easton and I started the day with a walk around the neighborhood and then we got a call from daddy asking if we wanted to come eat lunch with him. :) One of his landscapers got him a gift card to Logan's Steakhouse for Christmas so we decided to go enjoy a free meal. Easton was good the whole time. ♥

Easton took this picture of daddy all by himself :) While we were waiting on our food Drake and Easton would not stop smiling at each other. I love my boys so much! I am so proud of Drake, he gets up in the middle of the night with Easton and feeds him (although we did have another through the night last night yay!) After he feeds him about 4:00 he stays up and goes to the gym right when they open at 4:30 and works out before heading to work a full day. As soon as he gets home he takes a quick shower and then he is straight to the floor to play with Easton until he goes to bed and does it all again the next day. I love him ♥

After we got to spend some time with Drake I finished my shopping with Easton. I am in love with my baby bjorn! I was so in love with my sling when he was small enough to lay in it, but now that he has to sit up in a sling, it is still a good bit of work to hold him up, so I busted out the bjorn to give it a try and it was awesome. Easton just loves looking around at everything around him. Geez do I have enough straps attached to my body here?! haha

Now we are back home and he is napping, I put on some pjs and Drake will be home soon! 4 more days!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it such a blessing to have a husband so in love with your baby! It sounds like Drake is wonderful with him! And you look like a pro out shopping with Easton. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!