Saturday, December 3, 2011

Yay for Saturday!

Hey! I have not been on here much this week, just at the 'ol grind at work and busy hanging out with my family in the evening time. Today has been a good day, I started the day with a photo shoot of the Otts crew. I love them so much!





After we were done I came home and hung out with Easton (Drake is working all day again. :( Stupid extended holiday hours right now) Easton got to watch his first Christmas Parade. The cool part...it came by the road right outside our backyard fence. So we just popped across the street. Jenn and Ronnie brought the kids and we just hung out. ♥

Pals :)

Now I am about to head to the mall with my parents, I have some Christmas shopping done, but feel like I have a ways to go. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!