Sunday, January 29, 2012

slacker

Hey guys! Sorry I have been slacking in blog world lately. I feel like I am non-stop... During the week I am busy with work, trying to make it to the gym, hanging out with Drake and Easton, and editing pictures from photo shoots. Same story, different day I guess. :) Here is a picture of my kids from Friday when we went to a restaurant for their lunch. Yea, I get paid to take these guys into the community and work on social skills. :) Best. job. ever.

I am super excited about something that happened this week-I booked a room for a trip to Vegas this summer with my girls! :) I have never been to Vegas and cannot wait to go with them. So, I already have 2 trips planned for this summer...one to Kyle and Melissa's wedding in June and then Vegas in July. This is going to be the best summer ever! Beachin it up with little e and Kylie will be in town like usual for her break. SO much fun ahead. I know it's only January, I just can't contain my excitement :)

Here is a quick picture of us from today while we were out and about. ♥ How handsome are these guys?! I wish Easton would have smiled, but when you have the camera propped up on self-timer this is what you get :)

I hope you all had a good weekend...time for another work week. I can't believe January is almost over! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oooh - I love the family pic! Your summer vacations sound like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick and Nicholas??!! woo hoo!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His face is too cute! It's always fun to have things to look forward too like a summer vacation. We watched the movie Grown Ups over the weekend and it takes place at a lake. The whole time I was saying how I can't wait to go back to the lack this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great photo of you guys! And Easton has the sweetest lil' mouth...so cute.
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!