Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Almost there

Two more days of work this week. I think I can...I think I can :) I am so excited for next weekend, I will get 3 days off with Drake before his crazy Spring work starts. I still can't believe it is February and Spring is right around the corner. We never really had a winter here this year...it has been about 70 degrees lately.

I just wanted to hop on real quick and post a picture of my handsome guy hanging out in his bumbo ♥ Love those lashes! I am headed to get a shower after getting sweaty at spin, then it's time to relax and watch Idol with my guys! Happy Hump Day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - his eyelashes are amazing!! He is such a mix of the two of you. Love it!

    Thanks for calling to Skype - we need to connect one of these times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time together as a family! Cutest baby boy ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I meant to comment on one of your earlier posts about how cute his sunglasses were! He can totally rock the shades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome boy you are Easton! I can't believe our babies are almost 5 months old! EEEKK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!