Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love is in the air ♥

Happy Valentine's umm week I guess. :) Yesterday for Easton's first Valentines Day, we went on a date to the park when I got home from work while we waited for daddy to get off. This kid loves swings. Of course once I got home and showed Drake how happy he was again while at the park, I see Drake looking up wooden swing sets to build in the backyard ♥ Drake gave me a gift certificate for a hot stone massage which was hand delivered by Easton. :)

Today my mom offered to keep Easton for the evening while Drake and I went to see The Vow. She let us pick which day we wanted her to watch little e and we chose the day after Valentines. I felt like an old lady planning to go out the day after (to a matinee by the way) so that we could avoid crowds. After the movie we went and got dinner together and then rushed to pick up Easton. Poor baby has been sick for about 3 days now. He is still so happy all day, but it has been a few long nights with him waking up really congested. Hopefully he will feel like himself soon.

Well, off to shower and get to bed. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Our date night consisted of seeing a movie at 5 pm on a Friday, so I totally here ya! :) Glad you were able to spend some time together AND with your little guy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!