Tuesday, February 7, 2012

why

Please pray for my mom and her health. She has had several medical issues over the years and found out today that she is adding another issue to the list with degenerative eye disease. She has been seeing flashes of light and went to get it checked out...basically the jelly-like substance in the Vitreous cavity in the interior of her eye is turning into liquid is the way I understood. My mom is the strongest person I know and you will NEVER hear her complain or put her problems on display to try and get sympathy from others. I just wish there was something I could do for her to take all of her health problems away. Thanks in advance for the prayers. ♥

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry sweetie! Your mom and whole family are in my thoughts. She sounds like a strong woman and I fighter who doesn't let much get her down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending many many prayers your way for your Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about this Rach. :( Lots of prayers for your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of prayers your way. That's a really tough situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( Sorry Rachel! I hope its treatable, but even if it is lots of prayers. It's discouraging for it to be one thing after the other! Love you guys! Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!