Sunday, March 4, 2012

came and went

Well the bad weather we had yesterday rolled through and today was gorgeous! Not only did the bad weather come and go...but so did the weekend! How is it already Sunday night?! :( I will suck it up, because I have 5 work days and then I am on Spring Break! woo hoo!

Today was a great day with D&E, we got up and went on a family run. Cosmo was loving life. Then we got showered while Easton napped and headed into town. We went by TJ Maxx and got a couple things, ate lunch at 5 guys, and then stopped at the park. I am so thankful to have such a happy baby.

taking everything in...

Pop's Garp baby...



We had a great day...I hope you did too! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Easton is just all smiles! I wish Aiden would smile for family pictures once in awhile! Lol I LOVED Spring break when I was teaching and I'm excited to have my hubby around for part of his next week too! Us teachers deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your family gets more and more gorgeous! We have that hoodie in pink and I love the ears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I love 5 guys! If you have a smash burger you should try that, they are even better!
    Love the hoodie and the baby!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!