Sunday, March 25, 2012

deja vu

Wait? Didn't I already publish this post? Me and my man clan on a beautiful day at the beach? :) I feel like that has been the theme of for all of my posts lately and I LOVE it! I can't tell where one day begins and the other one ends in my picture folder for March, it is almost all beach pictures. These are just for Stephanie...Drake and Easton with their matching board shorts. haha

I love it!

so lucky to live here ♥

my beach baby

:)

The water is still freezing, so Easton watches for the wave to come and picks up his feet to avoid it.

It has been a GREAT day! Well, I am headed back outside to soak up this weather until the sun goes down. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. OH my gosh, I adore these pics, and the matching board shorts = worth every penny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Every time you post pictures of the beach I am getting that much closer to taking the plunge and driving down there! And I know JJ has the itch too b/c the wallpaper on his laptop now is of the house we got married at in Panama City :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha D and E matching..Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!