Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hump Day

Just stopping by to say hey and happy hump day! 2 more work days until Spring Break!!! I have no major plans except hang out with this dude...

I think he is excited to spend the week with me too! ;) We went to the mall together when I picked him up after work and got a few things including this hat for the beach. Gotta gear up for beach season! Not only did we stop by the mall, but we went and saw daddy at work. Easton loved the wind chimes. Then it was off to the gym and now I'm ready to crash. Great day with great weather!

6 comments:

  1. So jealous, I miss getting spring break!!!!
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your spring break! The beach sounds SO nice, I wish we lived near one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I was gonna write! So jealous that you get next week off. Soak up lots of hugs and kisses from that sweet face! And put your feed in the sand for me too please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable hat! He is getting such a personality. Have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome hat and an awesome picture of an awesome kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, he look so happy! Babies in hats = joy!
    And happy spring break! Enjoy the time away with your lil' man :-)

    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!