Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Play Date & Picnic

What's cooler than being on spring break? When your best friends are on spring break because they are teachers too! We all met up this morning so the kids could have a play date. :) Ah, the quick glimpse at what life could be like if we were stay at home moms. Pure awesomeness. sigh.

After that Easton got a nap at home before heading to his 6 month check up. Everything went well. I love my doctor! (Her son is one of my students so we take good care of each other's kids.) The shots are always hard to do, but Easton did a good job. He even let me drag him to the grocery store after we left and he was hanging out in my carrier facing forward and kept smiling at the people we would walk past in the aisles. So sweet.

Once we were home it was time for dinner so we took the bumbo on the back porch and enjoyed the awesome weather together. Easton would eat bites in between watching crazy cosmo run around the yard barking at people walking by. You can see part of his cute little teeth here.
Well, I'm outta here. I hope this week drags by. My best friend gets in town tomorrow until Friday morning. Beach day with the girls planned Thursday! Kylie gets here Saturday for her Spring Break! Ahhh Can you tell I'm excited?! Life is good. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Look at that face, just precious! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Sounds like you are enjoying your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheeser! I think he's already won you over...just a little bit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts do nothing to help my baby fever.. please stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!