Sunday, March 18, 2012

So long

So long Spring Break. It's been nice knowing you. :) I must say, I wouldn't change a thing about the past week. (Except having Drake home more) But I got to enjoy a hockey game, three beach trips, a play date, I got to see my best friend, and soaked in every extra second I got with Easton. I am SO thankful we had such wonderful weather most of the week. Today we went to the beach again, and everyone came! :) Me, Drake, Easton, my mom and dad, brother, his girlfriend, and Kylie! Kylie just got here for her spring break!

Having Kylie here will make going back to work a little better, knowing that I get to spend some time with her in the evening time. My sweet girl ♥

I could just sit and watch this all day :)

:)
Well, I am off...ready to make it a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have to go back to work today, but it looks like you had a fantastic spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!