Saturday, March 17, 2012

So much fun

Last night after Drake got off we went to Gallery Night downtown. It is a monthly event they have where they block off the streets and keep the shops open later and you just walk around and enjoy music and art. It was fun :)

We met up with my parents for a little bit, here I am showing off the hottest accessory this season-EB Wade :)

He was updating his facebook status letting his peeps know where he was :)

This morning we were up and on the go again! Drake had to work, so me and e went to the beach with my parents. It was another beautiful day! Man, I don't want to go back to work Monday! :(






Happy St. Patty's Day xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Haha, updating his FB status - too funny, sad that will probably be the case when these kids are like 5. He looks so cute in all his hats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!