Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF!

Just a lot of Friday randomness here...

♥ Kylie headed back to Jacksonville today, but I enjoyed spending Monday and Tuesday evening with her. Monday was a family bowling night. So fun. Then Tuesday we went to my parents and we played, made t-shirts, and friendship bracelets. I am wearing my bracelet proud.

♥ A not so cool part of the week-Drake had a tooth pulled. He decided to finally get his back tooth pulled that chipped like a year ago after his face swelled up and he was in pain at the start of the week. :( He is all good now.

♥ Oh...if you have called or texted me in the last couple days, I am not ignoring you. My iphone decided to stop working. They are sending me a new one. I am lost. My phone had my calendar and everything on it. boo

♥ I'm sure I've mentioned this at some point in a past post, but I am so excited for the next couple weekends! My birthday party next weekend and then anniversary celebration the next! Lots of fun ahead. woo hoo!

♥ I got an hour hot stone massage last night. Thank you Drake!

♥ I got home and checked the mail today and there was a tiny pair of baby board shorts waiting on me. Geez Drake is a mess. :) He had to buy Easton a pair of hurley board shorts that match his! haha

♥ And finally a picture my dad took last week at the beach. Are you kidding me?! I am so lucky.


Make it a great weekend!! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hot stone massages are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've GOT to get a pic of the boys in their matching shorts! Can't wait to hear about all your celebrations coming up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!