Tuesday, April 10, 2012

7 months

Oh sweet little Easton. It's already time for your monthly update?! Let's see, where to start this month...your personality is awesome! You are SO happy and lovable. Your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard. If I ever have a stressful day at work, as soon as I see you nothing else matters anymore. You smile at everyone that you catch eyes with and are not shy at all.

You are such a good eater these days! You have bottles during the day and after your 3 solid meals. A fruit and oatmeal for breakfast, veggie and fruit for lunch, and veggie and fruit for dinner. You weigh 19.5 lbs. and you are 28'' wearing a size 3 diaper. I think you are going to be tall like daddy. :)

Your teeth are really coming in and you are starting to crawl now! You make a lot of noises and movements with your mouth and always say "hey" more like a "aey" but you will say it back to us and have done it several times. ♥

You don't nap as long these days, you prefer a handful of cat naps throughout the day instead of a couple long ones. You rarely fight them anymore. When I am home with you, I will put you down and you will start to fuss and I will sing Godspeed to you and you just stare at me. Then when I get to the high notes in the verse "Oh my love will fly to you each night on angels wings" you smile really big behind your pacy. I love it. I go in and rock you even when you are already asleep these days. I just want to take advantage of getting to cuddle with you and hold you while I can.

I love you SO much sweet boy. Happy 7 months.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the smiles behind the pacis...you see their cheeks get round and their eyes get smaller, so sweet!! I love all his teeth and that he can CRAWL! I bet you are constantly on the go with him now. Such a happy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie!!!!!
    What a good eater!!!!
    Happy 7 months Easton!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!