Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday Weekend

Tomorrow I will be 28. Wow. Time goes by so fast it's crazy. This weekend has been perfect and I enjoyed every minute of it. I have been using the phrase, "but it's my birthday" all weekend and I still have one solid day to use it haha :) Yesterday Drake was working all day but it was their annual Spring Fling where they have activities for kids and free food so we went to see daddy at work.

Easton made sure to see the Easter Bunny ♥

Oh and he of course wanted to match daddy, they had some business to talk about

My boys ♥ So proud of Drake and how hard he works for our family.

Easton painted a pot, but not without getting paint on his outfit and in his hair.

After that we went and met my parents at The Festival on the Green at the local college campus. We listened to a couple bands play and Easton danced with nanny. It was a nice relaxing spring afternoon. Finally it was home to get ready for my birthday get together with friends. We had a "golf pros" themed party that started with dinner at The Fish House and then we were going to all go play putt putt in our golf gear. Of course we stayed at dinner so stinkin long and lost track of time and realized that putt putt was closing soon, so we changed our plans and went bowling instead, which was just as awesome! Finally, we were all still going strong after both stops and decided to end the night at Trey and Danielle's house with some games. We had a blast! I love my friends!!

Today we spent our day at the beach. It was beautiful. Once we left we headed home to shower and then went to my parent's house and I got some birthday presents from them.

Back to work tomorrow BUT it is a planning day which means a low key day without the kiddos and then we are off Friday. It's going to be a good week! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday mama! Sounds like a great birthday weekend and I hope today is even better! And can we say holy boobs in that last picture?! :) Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to soften your boobs in that group shot. :) Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!