Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Hooray for a 3 day weekend! Today was busy but fun running around town with little e. We started the day at the beach, I had to do a photo shoot, so Easton tagged along and just chilled in his carseat the whole time I was taking pictures. :) But he took advantage of the opportunity and added another girlfriend to his list. haha

It is such a beautiful day! AND it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend, which I am extra excited about because we head to Destin in the morning to stay the day and night to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary while my parents keep Easton. I can't wait! ♥

After we spent the morning at the beach we headed to the NAS museum.
Sweet baby ♥
I took one of my students Patrick, You might think I'm crazy to spend a day out of work with one of my students, but if you met Patrick you would understand :)

Maverick ready for take off!

Which one is real?
Now we are back home and daddy just got home from work. Him and my dad are headed to a baseball game together and me, my mom, Easton, and Kylie are going to hang out for a bit before I get some laundry done so I can pack! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful time in Destin! I love that E's adding ladies to his list of girlfriends, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!