Friday, April 27, 2012

A little of this, a little of that

Yay for Saturday! Sorry for the lack of complete thoughts lately, but I just wanted to hop on real quick before Easton wakes up. Here are a random pictures from the week and our weekend so far. :)

How in the world am I able to leave this guy and go to work?! Especially when I get pictures like this sent to my phone throughout the day. So sweet. ♥

It is hard to leave, but once I get there, I have a pretty awesome job! We took our kids horseback riding this week. :)

I went and played golf with my dad Thursday after work, just like the good ol days. It was fun! Pop is where Easton gets his style from. Look at that snazzy grandpa. :)

Crazy hair after bath time always adds a smile to my day!

With the weather getting nice again I have been booked up with photo shoots. That means extra play money :)

This weekend has been good so far. Yesterday I got home and hung out with Easton. Here he is just smiling at Cosmo. He loves her. He will just stare at her and laugh whenever she is in the room:)

Once Drake got home we headed over to Jenn and Ronnie's house for a pajama party to celebrate Jenn's birthday. It was our usual gang. ♥ Easton and Dean had a staring contest...

This morning me and Easton went to Target and looked around and got Kendall a birthday gift for her 2nd birthday party.

It was a pool party! :) Easton really liked the water. He just hung out in his float and splashed and was kicking his legs. We had a good time.

Now we are home and cleaned off...daddy is on his way home from work! yay!!

2 comments:

  1. He is so stinking cute.
    ...and I miss golfing. Hmm...
    Will you come to CO and golf with me?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds like an awesome time! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!