Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lucky Duck

I am in a great mood today. :) Sometimes on Sunday evenings I get in a funk knowing that the weekend is over and it's back to work the next morning. But I am just happy today, I am so blessed and thankful for the life I have been given. We had a wonderful day as a family. We spent the afternoon at the pool. ♥

And then we headed downtown. I had a shoot, but we walked around and hung out before and after I worked. Such a pretty evening...just walking around with my guys on a quiet Sunday before the craziness of everyday life picks back up tomorrow.



Have a great week! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'd be in a great mood too if I got to hang out in the pool all day and spend time with my family! One lucky lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE his little pool toy chair thing! We are getting one this summer too, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!